The Axiom hasn't gone far.
Technically, it's still tucked away inside a station office, disguised in its familiar blue-box form. But that has never stopped it from reaching somewhere new.
This time the destination isn't another virtual world.
It's the Creator Hive, a new community of YouTube creators built around an idea that caught my attention: creators growing together rather than trying to figure everything out alone.
That's something that fits surprisingly well with what I've been trying to do with Mystic Star Zones.
Most of my videos begin with things I don't control. An event happens somewhere in a virtual world. People arrive. Something unexpected happens. I'm there, I experience it, and afterward I try to turn what happened into something worth watching. Sometimes my own Mystic Universe stories blend into those real community events.
That's also created a challenge.
How do I explain any of this to someone who has never stepped inside a virtual world? Who is the viewer I'm actually making these videos for? And if Mystic Star Zones eventually makes money, how do I do that without losing the community that's at the center of it?
I've watched larger YouTube channels visit these worlds before. For a week, everybody gets excited. New people arrive. Then the channel moves on to its next subject.
I'm still here.
That's one reason Mystic Star Zones exists—to document what happens, tell some stories of my own, and remind people that these communities are still out there.
So the Axiom has opened another door.
I've joined the Creator Hive, introduced myself, and already met creators who are curious about these strange virtual places I keep talking about.
For now, that's enough for a first contact.
We'll see what happens next.
Axiom Log:
Destination: Creator Hive
Mission: First Contact
Status: Established
No comments:
Post a Comment